June 05, 2023

The Ultimate Rabbit Hole

 Let's talk about Pinterest...

Pinterest in my opinion is one of the better forms of social media. I mean, what is not to love about it?

You can find hairstyles, recipes, lesson plans, workouts, and more (too many to name) all in one place! Pinterest can be used in a variety of ways and the user can use it for whatever their interests are by pinning them to a board...hence the name Pin - Interest. This platform leaves a majority of the content up to the user, which I think is the main appeal...especially for the 'lurkers'.

I personally use Pinterest for many daily activities. I have multiple boards dedicated to different components. I have a professional board dedicated to Pedagogy and different classroom techniques and décor ideas. I then have personal boards dedicated to fun recipes, holiday related recipes, hair cuts and styles, and much more. 

As I have stated in previous blogs, I am not much of a social media contributor, as I am more of a lurker, however, Pinterest allows me to lurk and get ideas for all aspects of my life!

10/10 Recommend 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment