August 04, 2023

Reflection - Web 2.0 Journey

What a whirlwind these past 12 weeks have been!!! I have never in my life used so much social media or created so many different accounts for tech tools. Overall it has been a great learning experience and I am grateful that I was forced out of my comfort zone to embrace the social media / Web 2.0 world. 

The best part about this experience is that I can take the tools I have been shown and use the ones that are best going to fit into my personal and professional life. Learning about the tools has really given me a better opportunity to learn and grow in the digital world, and not be afraid to take the leap and try something new....especially blogging, it has become one of my favorite things to do! I find myself getting lost in different blogs and on content I never thought I would be interested in. 

As much as I have enjoyed it, I will be taking a large step back from social media for a good long while...hopefully! There is so much to see, track, and read, that a good break from it will bring me back into a head space to enjoy it more. 

After this journey, I take the step into my final course of the ISLT program. I couldn't be happier that one of my final classes in this program was one where I had the most fun engaging with my peers and trying so many new tools and technologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment