August 03, 2023

Blogging...to be continued?

Blogging started as somewhat of an uphill battle. I was always worried about what to write about or what would be worth putting out there...

Now, I plan to start a blog in regards to my journey with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). I have been designing my PLN around this chronic disease and building a community. Blogging would be the next logical step right? So many others are enduring this journey and it has been comforting knowing that I am not alone and others are in the same circumstances. 

Blogging for me now has become somewhat of an outlet to the many thoughts, ideas, and practices in my head. I often times have so much going on, as do we all, that I easily lose track of the thoughts and ideas they have. By blogging, I can hop on the computer or my phone at any moment and just write it all down.

I will say, this was one of my favorite components of this course! :)

2 comments:

  1. Frankie, I am so happy to hear that blogging has become something you can do as part of your personal journey. I hope you find many valuable connections in your PLN and that your blog leads you to further productive engagement, whether through personal reflection or sharing with others who have similar experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of the support and encouragement! I am excited to see what my blogging future holds!

    ReplyDelete