July 16, 2023

Week 9 Reflection

 I can't believe that we are this far through the course! Where have these 9 weeks gone??

This week focused on designing for building a community and how that community can be supported. Naturally, I started to go in depth on the communities that I am apart of and how they function and how they integrate a sense of community. Prior to this course I was apart of maybe 2 or three online communities (maybe more, but I was never a contributor). Now I am apart of about 10 online communities, a few blogs, and Facebook groups that I actively participate or engage in each week. 

Moving forward in the course I plan to fully engage in my PLN and was teetering on a topic to cover. Brett came in and gave me a great idea on how to incorporate the 2 I was going between, so now I am excited to dive in further and find the perfect way to merge those 2 ideas!

Looking forward to the last 3 weeks, see everyone on the Web! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great idea about merging the two. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

    ReplyDelete